The process of eating adequate nutrient in the food for good health and development.
A substance that is essential for a good health, growth, development, survival and reproduction is called nutrient.
WHAT IS IMPORTANT IN GOOD NUTRITION?
Good food means good nutrition. By eating good food we can get rid of many health issues. To enjoy a good health, we should focus on our food that we are going to eat. Protein, carbohydrates, fat, vitamins, and minerals are some important nutrients that we should include in our food. We should include natural food in our nutrition. Our daily food should include vegetable and fruits.
Micronutrients that human need in small amount includes some important vitamins. Some important vitamins that we should include in our nutrition includes:
- Vitamin B7: It can obtain from egg yolk, and milk. It helps in the proper functioning of our nervous system nervous system.
- Vitamin B9: It can obtain from leafy greens like spinach and lettuce. It is essential during growing period like during pregnancy, tissues, and cells growth.
- Vitamin A: It is essential for proper working of heart, lungs, and liver.
- Vitamin E: it can obtain from peanuts, sunflower seed, spinach, almonds, and Swiss chard. It helps in the regeneration of cells and in the immune system.
- Vitamin D: it can obtain from dairy products. It keeps the bones, teeth, and muscles healthy. It is also important for regulation of calcium and phosphorus in our body.
Carbohydrates naturally present in plant based food. Natural sources of carbohydrates are:
Carbohydrates are the important source of energy in human body. It controls the blood sugar level. Kato diet that includes low amount of carbohydrates to weight loss is not sufficient. Physicians committee for responsible medicine said that may naturally occurring carbohydrates such as grains, vegetables, and beans can lower the obesity and also protect from other issues like type 2 diabetes and heart problems.
Protein helps us to remove unwanted pounds. Its right amount and right kind can be used for lifetime weight loss. We should take 10 to 35% of proteins in daily food. Many deists like ketogenic diets and Atkins diet used for weight loss include high amount of fats and proteins and less amount of carbohydrates, they are helpful only for few period of time and later on they more effects the body. Protein can be obtained from:
- Skinless, white meat poultry
- Leaf beef
- Low fat milk
- Lean pork
- Protein builds the bones, muscles, cartilage, and skin, and also important for proper hair and nails.
- It is important for the proper shape of cells.
- Red blood cells also contain proteins to supply oxygen to the whole body.
- It can reduce muscle loss.
- It is also important for the proper working of our enzymes and hormones.
Bad food means bad nutrition. Bad nutrition means bad health and health issues. If we are eating bad things in our food then we are getting bad nutrition that causes major health issues. Some health issues related to bad nutrition are:
- Heart diseases
- High blood pressure
- High cholesterol level.
If we are getting food that do not contain sufficient amount of vitamin B12 and vitamin C then the amount of red blood cells are getting lower inside the body due to which we have to face a serious health issue that is anemia. In this case we can face some symptoms such as short breath, yellow skin, muscle weakness, and forgetfulness. We should take care that our daily food should consist of vegetables, fruits, and dairy products to safe from all this issues and to obtain all important vitamins.
Carbohydrates are primary source of energy. If we are eating food that do not contain sufficient amount of carbohydrates then sugar level in our body decreases due to which hyperglycemia (in which we face hunger, weak, dizziness) appears and due to which our body fat start to degraded in order to provide energy to the body and causes ketosis(in which we face bad breath, nausea, kidney stone, and painful swelling).
If we are getting too much amount in the food it increases the risk of diabetes (in this disease our body does not respond to the insulin, and sugar level in our body increases too much and we also face heart diseases because large amount of sugar blocks our blood streams).
Note too high and too low amount of all this important nutrients is sufficient. We should use all this elements in adequate amount in our daily life. By getting good food, good health can be achieved.